Whether you are in Talent Management, Diversity, Corporate Training and Learning, or part of Human Resources that touches these areas, join us in a webinar on overview that basics of Mentoring and Leadership Training and Development.
Sign up and bring your questions. Topics we plan to cover include:
- What is Mentoring in the context of a large organization?
- What you need to know about mentor programs, before initiating a program?
- How do get buy-in from management? And how do I get buy-in from the participant?
- How much work is involved by the Program Administrator?
- What creates great experiences for the mentor-mentee pair? Why does mentor matching so often feel like a “blind date”?
- What are types of mentoring? Where is the best place to run a trial program (within a single department, in Employee Resource Groups (ERG or BRG), or in talent development programs)?
- What makes a mentor program effective? How can we measure the impact of mentoring on the organization?
- What is an eMentor? Also, what should I look for in mentor program software? Where is customization important?
- Is there a difference between Intranet Social Networking and software for Mentoring Programs?
These are the questions that come up frequently when companies are considering a trial mentor program. Again, we encourage you to join us for free webinar on Setting up a Mentoring Program to have your questions answered directly.