- Use. The Mentor Resources Website and/or Program are for the personal use of you as a registered User, on an informational and non-commercial basis. You may not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, Users to buy or sell any products or services through the Website. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to Users. Although Mentor Resources cannot and assumes no obligation to monitor the conduct of its Users off the Website, it is a violation of this Agreement to use any information obtained from the Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any User without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect Users from such advertising or solicitation, Mentor Resources reserves the right to restrict the number of electronic communications which a User may send to other Users in any 24-hour or other period to a number which Mentor Resources deems appropriate, in Mentor Resources’ sole and absolute discretion.
- Term; Participation in the Program. This Agreement and any posted modifications, will remain in full force and effect while you use the Website and/or participate in the Program as a registered authorized User. Whether or not you are an authorized User and eligible to participate in the Program may be determined by Mentor Resources in its sole and absolute discretion. As a registered, authorized User eligible to participate in the Program, you may terminate your participation and status as a User at any time, for any reason by contacting your company’s Mentor Resources coordinator or as agreed between you and your company, or, if the foregoing does not apply to you, by contacting Mentor Resources directly. Mentor Resources may also terminate your participation in the Program and status as a User for any reason and at any time, with or without notice or explanation and without liability. If Mentor Resources chooses to send you a notice, then such notice shall be sent to you at the email address you provide in your initial registration at the Website, or such other email address as you may later provide to Mentor Resources. Termination by Mentor Resources for cause is in addition to all other legal or equitable remedies available to it. Even after your participation in the Program and status as a User is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect.
- Illegal/Unauthorized Use.. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Website and Program, including without limitation, use of Mentor Resources Content in any form for commercial gain; making copies, modifying, or distributing the Program (electronically or otherwise except as set forth in this Agreement); or reverse assembling, reverse compiling, or otherwise translating the Product; collecting usernames and/or email addresses of Users by electronic or other means for any reason, including but not limited to the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website is strictly prohibited and, will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
- Proprietary Rights in Content on Mentor Resources. The Mentor Resources Website and Program contain content of Mentor Resources (the “Mentor Resources Content”). Mentor Resources Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property laws, and Mentor Resources owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Mentor Resources Content, Website and Program. The foregoing notwithstanding, the Website may contain the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Mentor Resources and its licensors and all right in such content are reserved to Mentor Resources and its licensors. “Mentor Resources” and the “Mentor Resources” logo are trademarks and service marks of Mentor Resources. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any of the Mentor Resources Content or other such proprietary information as described in this Section 4.
- Content Posted on the Site by You. You understand and agree that Mentor Resources may, but is not obligated to, review and delete any content, messages, files, profiles, or other materials posted by you (collectively, “Content”) from the Website that in the sole judgment of Mentor Resources violates this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of others. Mentor Resources does not claim any ownership rights in the Content that you transmit, submit, display or publish. By posting your Content to the Mentor Resources Website, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right, power and authority to grant to Mentor Resources a non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide limited license to use, copy, , and distribute such Content that you submit to the Website solely within Mentor Resources, for the purposes of evaluating the Mentor Resources Website and/or Program and will not be distributed by Mentor Resources outside the Mentor Resources Website and/or Program and Mentor Resources. This license will remain in effect until such Content is removed from the Website by you or Mentor Resources, and as soon as practicable thereafter, the license will terminate.For clarity of purposes, except for any information about yourself that you provide during the registration program, any data that you enter into the Mentor Resources Website and/or Program will be kept strictly confidential. It will be collected, processed, and used only for the purpose of fulfilling any contractual obligations of Mentor Resources to you and/or your company and in accordance with privacy laws, including without limitation, Safe Harbor, EU Data Protection Directive as most currently defined in 95/46/EC and other such applicable data protection laws.
- User Information/Content Warranties and Representations. By accessing and using the Website and Program, you hereby represent and warrant that (i) your User information you submit to Mentor Resources, is true, correct and complete in all respects; and (2) the posting of your Content through or in connection with the Website and Program does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, contract rights or any other rights of any individual or entity. As to your User information, you hereby authorize Mentor Resources to verify the information supplied by you when and as Mentor Resources deems necessary and advisable, and to the extent permitted by applicable law. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Mentor Resources shall be under no obligation to verify the information supplied by you and may rely on such information without taking any further action. However, your profile may be deleted and your authorization may be terminated without warning, if we believe that you are under 13 years of age, if we believe that you are under 18 years of age and you represent yourself as 18 or older, or if we believe you are over 18 and represent yourself as under 18, or you violate the use of the Mentor Resources systems.
- Disclaimers. Mentor Resources and its officers, directors, agents, employees, partner organizations, affiliates and other Users are not responsible and shall not have any liability for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Website or any damage, cost or expense you may incur in connection with the Program, whether caused by other Users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Program. Mentor Resources and its officers, directors, agents, employees, partner organizations, affiliates and other Users are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any other User. Mentor Resources and its officers, directors, agents, employees, partner organizations, affiliates and other Users assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user communications. Under no circumstances will Mentor Resources, its officers, directors, agents, employees, partner organizations, affiliates or any other Users be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone’s use of the Website or participation in the Program, any Content posted on the Website or transmitted to, or any interactions between, users of the Website, whether online or offline. Mentor Resources and its Users cannot guarantee and do not promise any specific results from use of the Website and/or the Program. THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY SERVICE OR ADVICE PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAM, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND SITE-RELATED SERVICES.
- Limitation of Liability. You acknowledge that any and all decisions made by you with respect to the Program, and/or any advice or input received with respect thereto, are yours alone. Mentor Resources and its Users cannot and do not verify the accuracy of advice given. Neither mentors, mentees or Mentor Resources shall be responsible, have any duty or obligation or liability for (a) decisions or interactions resulting from participation in the Program, (b) any damages, costs, losses or expenses a User incurs as a result of working with a mentor, mentee, or Mentor Resources, or as a result of utilizing the Program or advice received in connection with the Program. In addition, IN NO EVENT WILL MENTOR RESOURCES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM EVEN IF MENTOR RESOURCES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH DAMAGES, COSTS, OR LOSSES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, MENTOR RESOURCES LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU OR YOUR COMPANY TO MENTOR RESOURCES IN THE PRECEDING 6 MONTH PERIOD OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM.
- International Use. Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable information and content you may submit to the Website. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
- Access to the Website. You are responsible for all charges and fees associated with connecting to the Website, including without limitation all telephone access lines (including long-distance charges, when applicable), internet service provider fees, telephone and computer equipment, sales taxes and any other necessary fees and charges.
- Disputes with Other Users. You are solely responsible for your interactions with Users and any disputes that may result from such interactions. Mentor Resources, Inc. reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users.
- Disputes with Mentor Resources. The Website is controlled by Mentor Resources from its offices within the State of California in the United States of America. By using the Website, you agree that if there is any dispute about or involving the Website and/or the Program, you agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to personal jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts of the State of California, City of San Francisco. In addition, you hereby knowingly, voluntarily and intentionally waive any right you may have to a trial by jury in respect to any litigation (including but not limited to, any claims, counterclaims, cross claims or third party claims) arising out of, under or in connection with this Agreement.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold Mentor Resources, its affiliates, subcontractors, and other partners and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees and all other Users harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Website or participation in the Program and/or arising from your breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, and/or any Content you post on, through or in connection with your use of the Website or participation in the Program.
- Other. This Agreement, is accepted upon your registration and/or use of the Website and further affirmed by becoming a User and participating in the Program, Your agreement with Mentor Resources will always, at a minimum, include this Agreement between you and Mentor Resources regarding the use of the Website and/or the Program. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED WITHIN.