Mentoring: Key to Your Company Success
Not only does mentoring help organizations meet business objectives, but it also creates long-term advantages for mentors and mentees alike.
- Strengthened global workforce diversity. Mentoring proves to be a key ingredient in transforming individuals separated by age, gender, race or geography into a cohesive group or team.
- Development of critical leadership and management skills broadens business, industry and functional perspective.
- Knowledge sharing across cultural lines creates impactful, lasting global communications and teamwork.
- Employee loyalty significantly increases as employees make lasting connections across functional and department lines.
- Enhanced bench strength in company leadership ensures successful succession planning and increases productivity.
- Increased creativity and innovation drive company sustainability in the marketplace.
- Attain personal and professional goals
- Broaden business, industry or functional perspective
- Develop innovative and creative ideas
- Increase level of efficiency and productivity
- Engage in challenging work
- Become a manager of choice through enhanced leadership skills
- Learn from the challenges facing front-line managers
- Enhance mentoring and coaching skills
- Impact the career development of another person
- Broaden business, functional or industry perspective